2011年5月18日星期三

Louis Vuitton Monogram Graffiti Neverfull GM

I knows that Stephen Sprouse collection was a bit controversial in the crowd, Louis Vuitton, but for some reason I can not stop loving them. Maybe because I'm a fan of the Sprouse aesthetics in general, I am, or maybe because my generation is probably the target group for the pop art of fashion, or perhaps simply because my personal taste is sometimes ridiculous. For some reason, I would have unlimited funds and a reason something like Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull GM graffiti itself.

Louis Vuitton LV HandbagNeverfull GM Monogram Graffiti

As with all Neverfull want the belt is thicker, and if an ideal backpack for a student to do everything (and I knew one or two of these during my undergraduate studies). Since the absolute mockery of the bag - as written in orange and brown monogram - is one of those bagsnew Louis Vuitton bags that do not really have to try to match something. Is very characteristic of their own that the only thing we highly recommend using a different model to be bold. Apart from this, to go to the city - to take everything, but be proud. This is the kind of bag you really need to escape

没有评论:

发表评论