2011年5月29日星期日

Gucci Aviatrix Boston Bag

If Louis Vuitton handbags 2011
you could see my face now, you'd see a look of total shock. I can not remember the last time I like Gucci bags or any of its feel. There was a clutch recently that I wanted, but other than that, I always happens on the Gucci shop. See Saks, which go right past the Prada. It is a sad day when lovers eager to begin once completely dried. But Gucci tried to do things together for the event and several bags Louis Vuitton Speedy 20 to mark the spot. In itself is a good sign, and Gucci Aviatrix Boston Bag shows that worth waiting list of people he wanted. The bag is based in Boston, gray ostrich checked with a band of gray velvet and metal details of the Gucci crest. Both hand and gray are two major trends for fall, which makes this bag a hot commodity. The dimensions are 10 1.5 "high x 15 3 / 4" W x 9 "Back to D. at Neiman Marcus, but in line to try their luck in a Gucci store or maintain control.
zp

没有评论:

发表评论