2011年1月16日星期日

Winter and spring

Winter, spring, ridiculed, a rarity in his problems, and blame, he said, as long as spring
arrives, people are no longer quiet, and some enjoy the scenery into the wilderness forest,
happy to put the collected flowers inserted in the head; some sailing, across the oceans to
other countries to play, not worry about the storm. He added: "I was like a majestic king, I
am on the day of issuing the order to make people afraid of the storm and snow; I have to
issuing the order to make people afraid of cold; I honestly just force people to stay at
home degree Japan. "Spring said:" For this reason, people want to leave as soon as possible
winter. People think my name is beautiful. Zeus also said that spring is the most beautiful
of all names. Therefore, people always look forward to spring came. "
That is, coercion to force can only put people off, but people yearn for warm warm. ZC0117denise

没有评论:

发表评论